- Reverse Site Visit - Year 4
iUTAH presentation at Year 4 Reverse Site Visit at the National Science Foundation, Arlington, VA, September 10, 2015.
- Reverse Site Visit - Year 2
Presented on September 25, 2013
- Utah EPSCoR Overview
Presented by Rita Teutonico on February 28, 2013 at the Intermountain Sustainability Summit at Weber State University.
- iUTAH EPSCoR: Building Scientific and Human Infrastructure to Sustain Utah’s Water Resources
Presented by Todd Crowl on February 28, 2013 at the Intermountain Sustainability Summit at Weber State University.
- iUTAH comes to campus: Water as a focus for campus sustainability
Presented by Carla Koons Trentelman on February 28, 2013 at the Intermountain Sustainability Summit at Weber State University.
- The People Puzzle: Using Social Sciences To Address Water Sustainability Challenges In Utah
Presented by Douglas Jackson-Smith, Professor of Sociology on Feburary 1, 2013 at the Sunrise Session at Utah State University.
- Snow and water resources of the Great Salt Lake Basin: historical perspective and projections for the future
Presented by Court Strong, Jim Steenburgh, Carolyn Stwertka, and Kimberly Smith on September 27, 2012 at 2012 Salt Lake Countywide Watershed Symposium.
- CARAT Seminar
Presented by Rita Teutonico on September 20, 2012 at SUU, Center for Applied Research and Advanced Technology.
- EPSCoR: Building Scientific and Human Infrastructure to Manage Utah’s Water Resources
Presented by Rita Teutonico and Todd Crowl on September 19, 2012 at USU College of Natural Resources.
- EPSCoR and iUTAH Overview
Presentation given July 26, 2012 at Brigham Young University (BYU).
- EOD Kickoff Meeting
Presentation given July 12, 2012 at Natural History Museum of Utah.
iUTAH Diversity Conference and Fall All-hands Meeting - November 13, 2015
Postdoctoral Scholar Presentations
Symposium & All-hands Meeting - July 17, 2015
2015 iUTAH External Advisory Board Meeting
- EOD Highlights and New Initiatives
- 2015 iUTAH Summer Institute Recap
- The Utah Water Survey
- Data Management Update
- ER Core Update
- Participant Portal Overview
Graduate Research Assistant "Ignite" Talks
- Green Infrastructure and Urban Water Budget - Youcan Feng
- Interannual variability in spring transpiration in a montane forest in Red Butte Canyon, Utah - Allison Chan
- The impacts of urban and agricultural runoff on the middle Provo River, UT - Timothy Goodsell
- Changing Snowpack across Gradients of Disturbance - Jordan Maxwell
- Estimating Evapotranspiration in the iUATH Watersheds - Kshitij “Kay” Parajuli
Symposium & All-hands Meeting - July 11, 2014
Meeting Resources and Presentations
All-hands Meeting - March 28, 2014
- RFA1 Research Highlights Presentation - PDF
- RFA2 Social Science Research Presentation - PDF
- RFA 3 Coupled Human-Natural Systems Presentation - PDF
- Education, Outreach and Diversity Update Presentation - PDF
All-hands Meeting - November 16, 2012
- iUTAH Overview
- iUTAH Project Management
- Ecohydrology - Research Focus Area 1
- Social & Engineered Systems - Research Focus Area 2
- The Coupled Human-Natural System - Research Area Focus 3
- Cyberinfrastructure - Innovative Urban Transitions and Aridregion Hydro-sustainability
- External Engagement - iUTAH: Broader Impacts
- Workforce Development
- Diversity Enhancement Team @EPSCoR iUtah - Innovative Urban Transitions and Aridregion Hydro-sustainability
- EPSCoR: Building Scientfic and Human Infrastructure to Manage Utah’s Water Resources
- GAMUT - gradients along mountain to urban transitions