News & Highlights
Insights into the urban water dynamics of Utah
Public water supply systems are the life-blood of urban areas. How we use urban water systems...
iUTAH Red Butte Creek Research
Nearly 50 researchers are converging on Red Butte Creek this week in a coordinated effort to...
Learning What People Want to Know About Water
iUTAH and USU’s ENVS 6410 Translational Ecology course are developing a web page that will...
- Hogle Zoo and CI-WATER team up to offer science educator workshop NEW
- Ecology Position at SUU NEW
- Staff positions in Idaho EPSCoR Office NEW
- NDIA/AIA Utah STEM Call-To-Action Forum
- Stormwater Specialist/Public Service Assistant
- The Ivanhoe Foundation Fellowship
- Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Programs