News & Highlights
How Can City Planners Contribute to Urban Water...
Urban populations across the U.S. are growing, and planning for urban water supplies is critical to...
Former iFellow Recognized at Intermountain Sustainability...
Weber State student and past iFellow, Alexa Pierce won first place in the undergraduate category at...
T.W. Daniel Experimental Forest in the News
KSL-TV, Deseret News and the Standard Examiner recently featured iUTAH researcher Scott Jones and...
- 2015 EPA Science to Achieve Results Fellowships for Graduate Environmental Study NEW
- 1st call for use of NEON data and samples
- Limnology position with Utah Division of Water Quality
- iUTAH Summer Institute
- iUTAH Job Opportunities
- Water in the Western United States Course
- iUTAH Research Assistantship
- Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Programs