News & Highlights
iUTAH Announces Redesigned Website
Redesigned Website Features Targeted Audience-Specific Information Key features of the site...
iUTAH Researchers Release Findings in Ecosphere
In a recent paper published in Ecosphere, a journal of the Ecological Society of America, iUTAH...
iUTAH-focused podcasts for UEN SciFi Friday
Mark Brunson, iUTAH Education Outreach & Diversity Director, was featured on the Utah...
- Funding Opportunity from the National Ground-Water Monitoring Network NEW
- Call for Sustainability Speaker Proposals
- NOAA Student Scholarship Applications Being Accepted
- M.S. or Ph.D. Research Assistantship - Water Policy and Governance
- CIRES/Western Water Assessment: Utah Research Integration Specialist/Professional Research Assistant
- The Ivanhoe Foundation Fellowships
- NASA Postdoctoral Program