Researchers & Graduate StudentsiUTAH’s mission is to explore how factors such as population growth, climatic variability, land use change, and human behavior affect the sustainability of our water resources. We do this by conducting innovative, interdisciplinary, and multi-institutional research on all aspects of Utah’s water system, both natural and human, as well as the linkages between them. An added objective of the iUTAH project is to build capacity for large-scale, integrated socio-environmental research in our state and to allow our research universities to be more competitive in securing extramural research funding. In addition to using its own funds to achieve this important goal, iUTAH has also excelled at leveraging existing infrastructure into new research dollars, with over $18 million in additional funding secured since the inception of our project. iUTAH uses these funds to support a number of graduate students, postdoctoral associates, and faculty at Utah’s three research universities. All data sets and products generated by this active group are publicly available through the iUTAH Modeling and Data Federation.
- 2017 UCOWR-NIWR Conference Registration
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Water Cluster
- Leshner Leadership Institute
- Assoc/Full Prof & Director - Coastal Science & Policy Graduate Program
- Grad fellowships and undergrad scholarships
- SACNAS Is Looking For Your Stories
- The Ivanhoe Foundation Fellowships