K-12 Educators & StudentsiUTAH’s mission is to explore how factors such as population growth, climatic variability, land use change, and human behavior affect the sustainability of our water resources. This research mission is complemented by a variety of programs and partnerships aimed at education, outreach, and diversity enhancement. By providing opportunities for educators and students in K-12 and beyond to engage with iUTAH concepts, themes, and research, we aim to provide societally relevant science, build an inclusive and diverse water-wise and STEM-literate citizenry, and actively recruit and retain students into STEM careers.
- Summer Institute Curriculum
- CI-WATER Curriculum
- Streamside Science
- iUTAH Outdoor Educational Signs
- Find Answers to Your Water Questions
- Connect with iUTAH Participants
- iUTAH Summer Institute
- Taking Learning Outdoors
- Utah Water Watch/Citizen Science
- Contact us
- WaterGirls 2017 Water Science Field Experience for Students
- WaterGirls volunteers/mentors needed
- USDA AFRI Funding Opportunity for Science Educators
There are currently no events available. Please check back later.