About the iUTAH's Summer Institute
Watch this video for more information about iUTAH Summer Institute.
When: July 11-15, 2016
Where: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Application Available: February 2- May 1, 2016
Teachers, undergraduates and high school students:
Like to spend time outdoors learning about your environment? Join us for a week spent performing research in the Red Butte Creek Watershed and and contribute to the bigger picture of water sustainability in Utah.
- Teachers of Grades 7-12 in Science, Social Studies and Technology
- Undergraduate Students
- Students in Grades 9-12
During the Institute you will:
- Earn a stipend for your participation.
- Work in small teams of high school students, undergraduates, teachers and graduate students.
- Perform hands-on research in the field with University scientists.
- Gain insight into what scientists do and how they collaborate.
- Work together to analyze your data and prepare a poster to share your research findings.
- Present your research poster in an informal, open-house format.
- Learn about more watershed-related research in the Wasatch front.
- Participate in breakout sessions tailored to you.